Skip to main navigation.

Energy Assistance Programs

If you fall on hard times and find that you cannot pay your bill, there may be additional help available to you.

  • Contact your township trustee or church for assistance. If you are not sure which township you are in, use this map to find out.
  • You may also qualify for a government Energy Assistance Program through Jasper County Community Services, Inc. at 219.866.8071.
  • Indiana 211, an emergency information and referral network, can also provide you with assistance regarding; employment, housing, food, health issues, Veteran's benefits, utilities, and disaster recovery. Just dial 211 from your land line or cell phone.
  • If you would like to assign and 'Authorized Person' to help manage your account. Use this form.

Please let us know if you are in this situation. There may be other ways we can help you.

Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo